In this Search Engine Optimization (SEO) course I will teach you:
- how to optimize your wordpress website to Rank #1 on Google
- how to analyze keywords to find some keywords/phrases with low competitiveness and high popularity in google
- how to write seo friendly posts to rank your website much more easier
- how to analyze the traffic on your website to know which which positioning method is good for your website
- how to add SEO friendly backlinks, which positively influence your position in google
- how to analyze your sites’ position to specific keywords
- how to Rank #1 on Google thanks to SEO in 2017
- ……and many more
During writing this course my team focused on a few aspects but the most important was that the course consisted of only such information, that are actually useful for the process of positioning your website. As far as my experience tells me, courses and books available on the market contain a lot of unnecessary information, often not up to date. The authors boast of the fact that their courses contain 30 hours of materials. But think about the fact, how much of these information will not be useful for you. Usually it is 70-80%.
Together with my team we decided that the course “SEO Secret 2017- How to Rank #1 on Google & Get Free Traffic” will contain only needed and useful information which actually influence the position in google thanks to Search Engine Optimization. It has to be admitted that XXI century is a century of search engines and SEO is really important. If people are looking for something, they immediately use google. They don’t think about where to find such a service or information. It is automatic process. Everything is in google, isn’t it?
If your company does not have an website SEO Friendly, loses a huge amount of money. But possessing an internet site is not everything. If your website is not on the first page of google results, it is like it never existed.
The Google traffic is FREE and unlimited, but what is the most important, such traffic is also effective and generates a huge amount of revenues. The advertisements are less effective than the organic traffic from google. During the positioning you have to be cautious because if you don’t know how to do it properly you can do harm to your website. Because we have bad SEO and good SEO. Google updates constantly its algorithm jut to make the manipulation of sites position to be impossible but still their algorithms poses some holes, which you will get to know during this SEO course. You need up-to-date information about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) 2017 because your website has to be SEO friendly!
- Students will need to have WordPress website
- Students will need to have motivation to studying my Search Engine Optimization (SEO) course
- No SEO experience is needed to start this Search Engine Optimization course
- Students will need to find time to focus on following my SEO training step-by-step